You are looking for that perfect ring for your lady, and with so many choices, it can be overwhelming to select one. For weddings and engagements, diamonds are often considered to be the classic option, but you can also think of rubies, sapphires, and emeralds that are nonconventional yet stunning. Check for Atelier Lou engagement rings online, to find a whole range of new designs. In this post, we are sharing 7 tips for selecting the best engagement ring for someone you love.
- Know your diamonds. If you are keen on buying a solitaire ring, don’t forget to consider the 4Cs- cut, color, clarity and carat. Always buy diamonds that are certified, regardless of size and design.
- Set a budget. It would be much easier to find an engagement ring, if you are already sure of the maximum amount that you can afford. We recommend that you start with a budget, which can be tweaked, if you like something very unique.
- Find more on the pricing. Note that vintage and estate pieces are often valued higher, based on the history and beauty of the ring. In general, the cost of gemstone or diamond, metal, and making charges would determine the cost of your wedding ring.
- Select the right store. No matter whether you choose to buy online, or from a local jewelry store, always select one that’s reliable, known and can be trusted. Also, the store should have a good collection of engagement rings, so that you can find designs that match your expectations.
- Decide between gold and platinum. Both gold and platinum are ideal for engagements and weddings, but if you want to buy something that’s timeless and always in demand, gold still tops the list. Note that diamond jewelry is only made of 18k gold.
- Find her style. If your beloved has dropped a hint or two on the kind of engagement ring she will like, you need to consider that. Keep in mind that engagement rings are meant for regular use, so you have to find a design that’s also practical.
- Get a certificate. Always get a purchase certificate, or a certificate of authenticity from the jeweler. The certificate ensures that your product is genuine and all the details related to gemstone, metal and other aspects will be mentioned.
Check online now to store engagement rings, and do check for latest designs and styles.