The right watch can really add grace to your overall look. With so many options and choices available in the market, choosing the right watch gets really tough. If you wear anything randomly it can really spoil your overall appearance. It is vital to get your basics clear before you select the watch that gives you an added advantage for completing your look. There are several things that you must consider before choosing the right mens watches.
Check them out in the tips below:
- The Display: Digital or Analogue
There are many displays available now but the best two are digital and analog.
- Analog display: this is a common display. The time is displayed on these watches via hands, it has seconds hands, minute hands, and the hour hand. These watches look very elegant and are traditional. They have various designs and the durability is very good. They are an extremely good choice for almost every occasion.
- Digital Display: The time on these watches is displayed electronically on LCD screens. The only quartz movement is available in these and the time displayed is mostly shown in minutes and hours, some do show seconds as well. These watches might not look very elegant or sophisticated as is the case with analog, but they are a very cost-effective purchase. There are many more features like timer, calendar, etc. These watches are not for long-term use as they easily wear and tear.
- Movement of the Watch: Quartz or mechanical
This is the movement that gives life to the watches.
- Quartz: This is the most common mechanism that the watches have, it is accurate and durable. Quartz watches are the most practical and affordable in comparison to any other watch.
- Mechanical: These watches have an attached rotor, which is run with the help of mechanical parts for the movement. These watches are very expensive and not as good as quartz in terms of accuracy.
- Source of energy: Smartwatch, solar or quartz
It is important to check which energy source powers your watch. The watches with a solar source absorb the solar energy and convert it into electrical energy whereas quartz watches are operated with a battery. In contrast to these, the smartwatches are powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- The design of the watch and strap material
The design for daily wear must be chosen on the level of comfort, light and practical ones are the best. For formal occasions, vintage and conventional designs are the best. If you have a very active lifestyle, it is best to stick to functional watches with high durability.
Leather and stainless-steel straps are the most widely used material for the straps. If the material is of high quality, it can be used for a longer duration. It is important to check the material, strength, flexibility, comfort, durability, water, and sweat resistance before making your final purchase. Other materials like silicone bands, titanium watch-band, ceramic watch bands, etc. are also available.
- Comfort, budget, and the size
The watch you choose must be comfortable. The size must fit you well, according to your wrist. You must not choose a very expensive watch if it does not provide you the desired comfort. You will never be happy wearing it.
There are many options to choose the best quartz watch with the tips here. Watches can enhance your persona. You must consider these things before choosing one. Do not get lured to buy anything available on the shelves. It will not solve your purpose.