Look for providers you love and trust Talk to them ahead of time. Especially true of a photographer. You’ll be spending the whole day with the photographer you pick, so having an in-person or phone interview is essential to ensure you’ll be satisfied with them around. You can check out some of the best photographers online. Hiring a photographer is so much easier in today’s age, just type wedding photographers and you will find tons of professional high-quality photographers like Leslie Carbajal Wedding Photographer. When it comes to finding your wedding photographer, where do you begin? We’ve compiled a list of questions to ask your photographer so you can quickly find out all you need to know.
- Is my wedding date free?
- Will you be the one firing my wedding?
- If not, may I meet the photographer on-site?
- Will you be photographing any more weddings?
- Are you bringing any help to our wedding?
- How long have you been in the wedding-related photography business?
- Are you totally professional like Leslie Carbajal Wedding Photographer?
- How many weddings have you shot?
- Do you usually have weddings that have comparable size and design to ours?
- Can we view any of your recent weddings’ entire galleries?
- Have you ever photographed a wedding ceremony and reception venues? Do you intend to see the venue in advance?
- Have you ever had a planner? Videographer? Florist? DJ?
- What is your photographic style like?
- What is your working style like?
- Is being visible and taking control more important to you than trying to catch genuine moments in the background?
- Do you use a digital camera? film? Is it or is it not both?
Price and Packages
- Your typical bundle includes (problems/work/failures/etc.)
- How much do the higher-priced add-ons include?
- May I design a bundle to match my needs?
- Are engagement photographs included in your packages?
- Rehearsal meals prior to the wedding?
- What time are the packages for?
- What does overtime cost?
- Is there a picture booth?
- Is colour correction, or any other remedial service, available? Are they included or extra?
- Is there a travel fee? For how far? What’s under that?
- Do you provide print or album orders?
- Which album are you offering?
- Do you help me choose and create album images?
- Is a hard copy included with your order?
- What’s the turnaround time?
- When will we get the wedding photos?
- Will they be shipped?
- Are we entitled to the photos?
- Are we getting the low-res or high-res images? Do you charge for that?
- Are the photographs available online? How long?
- When will we get the contract?
- How much deposit do you require? When is it due?
- Accept payments in installations?
- Your refund and cancellation policy?
- Are you insured? Does it include your assistants?
- Do you have a backup?
- If I can’t capture your wedding, what is the backup plan?
- What clothes will you be wearing?
- Can we request a list of photos we’d like?
- Can you publish about our wedding on your website and social media? Are you sending our images to publications or blogs?